Embarassing nude moments

Fellow players, this is a place where we can all hang out and chat about anything not directly related to the game. Examples being: ideas you want to bring up, other sites you have visited and so forth.

Moderator: Full Board Control

Embarassing nude moments

Postby Deathless on Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:00 am

10 AM on a Wednesday

I live on the first floor of a dormitory, and you can see inside my room from the entrance of the building if you look to the right. I had the curtains closed because I was changing. My room mate groggily got out of bed and, without thinking, opened the curtains, while I happened to be facing the window. As luck would have it, that was the moment that was the moment just before I was climbing into boxers. All I saw was the curtains opening, cursing, and then looking out the window to see people, then frantically trying to pull up my undergarments. Sadly, I somehow managed to trip myself on them, fall over, and land on my back. I lay there for a few seconds, wondering what just happened, and then I looked up and saw that, for whatever reason, a few guys and girls had walked up to my window to say hi to me. :oops:

Anyone else have a silly nude moment?
On a quest to catch 'em all! 39/59 familiars so far, next goal is a Cheshire Bat.
Deathless
Otorian
Otorian

Postby Slashor on Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:44 am

I can't say I have done anything like that accidentally. Awesome funny story though.
Slashor
Friend
Friend

Postby Tichondrius on Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:38 pm

Slashor wrote:I can't say I have done anything like that accidentally. Awesome funny story though.

Keyword bolded for easier interpretation.

Can't say anything like that ever happened to me heh. But it does sound hi-fucking-larious, heh. :-P
ImageImage
Tichondrius
Daimyo
Daimyo

Postby cnutt on Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:05 pm

Naked moments come with a territory when you drink often. Because of said drinking, through college, i saw just about every one of my friends dingers :(

Much scarring, trust me.
<b>Less Hearty, More Ascendy.</b>
cnutt
Ex-Otorian
Ex-Otorian

Postby Tibbiara on Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:07 pm

Does it count as an embarrassing nude moment if you weren't the one nude? Because the closest I can think of is the time that, to advertise the Biology students' club/advisory society, the club president streaked my Genetics lecture and almost got his damn fool ass killed by the professor...
Tibbiara
Shogun
Shogun

Postby Octavia the Barber on Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:16 am

Ok, this will take the cake, I know it will:

When I was in college (many years ago now) I really didn't get along with this girl named Robyn. And she didn't like me either. I can't remember what our primary beef was, but suffice it to say that we gave each other nasty glares as only 19 year old girls can do.

Robyn lived in a room in the dorm which was on the same floor as my good friend Elena's room was on. One night Elena and I were studying late and I didn't want to walk back to my dorm so I crashed on her couch. In the morning I woke up and thought, "Gee it's bright this morning"--because the room was very light and Elena always kept her blinds closed.

I groggily looked around and discovered that I was *not* in Elena's room. I was in some room that was completely unfamiliar to me. I sat up and saw Robyn sitting at her desk staring at me. Uhhhh...what? I had been known to sleepwalk and evidently I did it again.

Robyn told me that I came banging on their door in the middle of the night. When she opened the door, I didn't say anything to her. Rather I just walked straight over to her bed, crawled in and fell asleep. Well, as you can imagine I was quite embarassed about this and even though I still didn't like her, I apologized profusely to Robyn.

On the way back down the hall to Elena's room I stopped in the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror at myself I realized that I wasn't wearing the same shirt that I was wearing when I went to bed. And I wasn't wearing any pants. Looking around the corner, I saw my night clothes on the floor of the communal bathroom. I changed back into them and asked Elena if the shirt I had been wearing was hers.

It wasn't. It was Robyn's shirt. Apparently while sleepwalking I felt the need to go to the bathroom, take all my clothes off, and then go to Robyn's room to barge into her bed.

To this day this is my "most embarassing moment"--made worse because of course Robyn told everyone on our small campus what happened. :oops:
Octavia the Barber
Otorian
Otorian

Postby melonmuncher on Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:45 am

wow that is an amazing sleepwalking story Octavia...

My only story i can think of is somewhat similar involving my friend Brian. I spend the night over at his house one night and we were watching tv on his couch in his living room when i guess he fell asleep. Well lo and behold he suddenly got up and walked over into the kitchen. Unsure of what he was doing I followed and the funniest thing I ever saw happened. Brian pulled opened a cabinet, dropped his pants and started to take a leak in the cabinet, honest to god. What took the cake was he tried to flush it to by twisting the cabinet handle :lol:

I woke him up after he had returned to the couch and he wouldnt believe me even after showing him the cabinet...
melonmuncher
Friend
Friend

Postby Tibbiara on Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:26 am

Wow, Octavia, that's impressive.

I'm reminded of a friend's story about his freshman year, when he woke up one morning before class, went to take a shower, and came back to find a hockey player asleep in his bed. Harsh words and apparently kung fu ensued... I don't think anyone was naked, unfortunately.
Tibbiara
Shogun
Shogun

Postby Tagliatelle on Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:58 pm

Octavia wins the thread!

But don't let that stop anyone else from posting their moments... ;-)
Tagliatelle
Shogun
Shogun

Postby Psyko on Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:41 am

Disclaimer: This isn't my story, it's a friends who told me all about it the day after. It was just last week.

Well, she was crashing at her boyfriends house, and one of their friends [a guy] was crashing in the living room in a sleeping bag. Well, since she was with her boyfriend she was sleeping naked, and during the night she sleepwalked into the living room and proceeded to climb into the sleeping bag with her friend. She then turned herself around and put her toes in his mouth, at which point he woke up. =]
Psyko
Otorian
Otorian

Postby Joe.Simpson on Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:21 pm

This happened to me and it was pretty embarassing.

When I joined a fraternity when I was 19, I had to be initiated. I live on a pretty cool college campus and we had lots of liberal stuff going on all the time. One day, as my final challenge, I had to walk around the library naked and get 20 people to sign a petition for me to get into Phi theta Kappa. Most of you are thinking to yourself, didn't the library throw him out? No, students run the library. So i'm walking around, fully naked, asking people to sign this petition. Let's just say I got about 25 signatures and a lot of giggles.
Joe.Simpson
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Deathless on Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:38 am

Frat life \m/ :twisted:
On a quest to catch 'em all! 39/59 familiars so far, next goal is a Cheshire Bat.
Deathless
Otorian
Otorian

Postby Tagliatelle on Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:36 am

I have somehow always managed to keep my clothes on in public - something which quite a lot of people seem to find difficult, if this thread is anything to go by!

Still, I have an amusing story to tell, which affected a friend of mine.

In the first year, we all lived in college accommodation, which took the form of seventeen single-person rooms spread out over four floors of a staircase. However, the ground floor had a kitchen and only two rooms, so most people had lots of stairs to climb. (Obviously, there were about ten staircases like this - lots of undergrads in the first year.)

Anyway, I lived on the second floor - as did my neighbour, Richard. (For you Americans, we number floors as follows: Ground, First, Second, Third, etc.) One night, he got pretty wasted in the college bar and decided he'd better go back to his room to sleep it off.

He was found - passed-out, with his room key in his hand - about a yard from his door, stark naked, by two girls who also lived on our floor. There was a trail of clothes behind him, down the stairs. It appeared he'd been so drunk that he'd started undressing on the way up the stairs and... hadn't stopped. And had then passed out just before getting to his room.

I think the two girls were scarred for life. But they got him up, got him decent and put him to bed. Awww.

Needless to say, Richard was a little bit red-faced in the morning...
Tagliatelle
Shogun
Shogun

Postby Xarous on Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:56 am

Silly? Nah....

But a great story none the less....

In my younger years I thought it would be fun with my girlfriend at that time to "break-in" as many spots as possible in the middle of the day. Starting with parking garages in downtown, to a gazebo on the lake, in the park, the post office, ummm wal-mart, and many more places I can not remember, but at the end we were being chased and I had to find a place to park to hide away, so we decided to "finish" it there. I took her home and all was well in the world.

Enjoy!

(Break-in means to have sex, and finish means to well you get the idea)
Xarous
Otorian
Otorian

Postby Tagliatelle on Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:36 am

"breaking-in" many different places doesn't sound like as much of a challenge as "finishing" in each of them.

Now, *that* would require stamina. And near-perfect camouflage.
Tagliatelle
Shogun
Shogun

Return to The Discussion Board