Who keeps track?

This board is open to spoilers, so beware! This is the place to chat about the latest changes to the game and also the place to ask questions about the game. Newb help, as some may call it.

Moderator: Full Board Control

Who keeps track?

Postby SinginHobo on Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:10 am

Hi,
I was a member of Otori about a year ago, but I just didn't have the time to play...
Anyhoo, I gave 3 or 4 Mr A Jrs. to the clan and was told that somebody kept track of who gives what and I let the clan keep them until I wanted them back.
I'm just wondering who it is that keeps track of this stuff so I can go ahead and get them.

Thanks

--Hobo
SinginHobo
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Tagliatelle on Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:19 am

I hate to say it, but "about a year ago" was when we were looted by Covante. We did receive back meat that was roughly equal to what was taken and anyone who asked for their items to be re-bought and returned got them back. The rest was spent on Otori Week, in August. Since then, we have kept as few rares in the stash as possible, preferring to lend them around person-to-person instead.

So, long story short, I fear that they are long gone.

EDIT - Ouch, yeah, you're from before we moved to the new forums (June-ish, if my info is correct), and we were looted in early August - at which point, you were no longer around. 'Tis bad luck but not much we can do about it.
Tagliatelle
Shogun
Shogun

Postby Slashor on Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:25 pm

You have no chance at all of getting anything back. I have tracked things for a long time and if you lost anything during when we were looted then it would have been in a thread. If they were taken by Covante then I have no recollection of a few Mr. A juniors being unaccounted for. Also as it seemed you left the clan you would not have asked for a refund. If you can find hard evidence of this then we can probably do something but right now you are probably sitting around like all the other people including me fuming at Covante's jerky actions.
Slashor
Friend
Friend

Return to The Game Board