Kingdom Changes

This board is open to spoilers, so beware! This is the place to chat about the latest changes to the game and also the place to ask questions about the game. Newb help, as some may call it.

Moderator: Full Board Control

Kingdom Changes

Postby Slashor on Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:55 am

Post here if there is anything you would like to see changed in the kingdom. If we have some good idea we can post in the main kol forums with some well thought out ideas.

- One the character pane where it lists skills there should be sub-headings for each class. It would make it a lot easier to read what skills from what class you have. They are already sorted like that now anyway.
Slashor
Friend
Friend

Postby Spcae Maggot on Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:00 am

A nicer way of getting to my HP restores and potion type effects would be nice. At the momet I have to go to the [consumables] menu to use a healing scoll or medicinal herbs then either click on something that has a use multi or go over to the [miscellaneous] section to do it. An extra menu system under the skills would be most welcome, as would some type of java script doohicky like what was done for skills.

A /whois, /msg, /friend and /ignore for the right click menu when looking at profiles, your messages, clan messages, etc. It'd make it easier to check if some one is online, baleet kmail spammers and I have no idea why it wasn't there in the first place.
Spcae Maggot
Honoured Otorian
Honoured Otorian

Postby Tagliatelle on Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:51 am

Greasemonkey!

A nicer way of getting to my HP restores and potion type effects would be nice. At the momet I have to go to the [consumables] menu to use a healing scoll or medicinal herbs then either click on something that has a use multi or go over to the [miscellaneous] section to do it. An extra menu system under the skills would be most welcome, as would some type of java script doohicky like what was done for skills.

The KoL Toolbelt has such a feature (as well as others)

One the character pane where it lists skills there should be sub-headings for each class. It would make it a lot easier to read what skills from what class you have. They are already sorted like that now anyway.

If you're worried about compact mode, CdMoyer's Compact Mode Effect Texterizer turns the pretty pictures into small text, for easier viewing.

A /whois, /msg, /friend and /ignore for the right click menu when looking at profiles, your messages, clan messages, etc. It'd make it easier to check if some one is online, baleet kmail spammers and I have no idea why it wasn't there in the first place.

Well, this probably can be done on greasemonkey, though it doesn't exist already (to my knowledge).
Tagliatelle
Shogun
Shogun

Postby Wiggin on Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:24 pm

I'd like to be able to see who was in clan chats that I am whitelisted to, before actually making the switch.

/who Seishuu

/who Social_Trade_Channel_Clan

/who The_Clapboard_Posterhangers
Tagliatelle wrote:You didn't seriously think I was observant, did you?

hehehe

Wiggin
Ex-Otorian
Ex-Otorian

Postby PimpingWolfwood on Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:21 pm

Having a link in the top menu to 'Above the bean stalk' would be nice.
PimpingWolfwood
Otorian
Otorian

Postby Tibbiara on Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:08 pm

I really want an "The Adventure Before That" link under the "Last Adventure" link -- or maybe just a link to the last two zones I've adventured in. I find myself switching between zones frequently enough these days that it would come in very handy.
Tibbiara
Shogun
Shogun

Postby Wiggin on Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:34 pm

Above the bean stalk would be pretty sweet. I hate having to look at the dumb plains!

Unless the pickle factory is in there. That would rock.
Tagliatelle wrote:You didn't seriously think I was observant, did you?

hehehe

Wiggin
Ex-Otorian
Ex-Otorian

Postby Imon on Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:00 am

Tibbiara wrote:I really want an "The Adventure Before That" link under the "Last Adventure" link -- or maybe just a link to the last two zones I've adventured in. I find myself switching between zones frequently enough these days that it would come in very handy.

that is also a greasemonkey script.
Imon
Otorian
Otorian

Postby Spcae Maggot on Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:32 am

Something else that I've wanted for a long time now is a toggle for passives. Spirit of Rigatoni and Hero in the Half Shell can be harmful but they arn't the only passives with this issue, +HP also suffers from this because of the %HP damage that occurs in some zones. When adventuring in the barrels, DD and mine as a sauceror with a ss skullcap and no permed healing skills it felt kind of wrong to have to remove the cap and any other +HP or +muscle item to save some of meat on healing from the Doc. If passive toggling isn't an option then maybe vanilla %HP damage needs to be looked at.
Spcae Maggot
Honoured Otorian
Honoured Otorian

Postby melonmuncher on Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:57 pm

a new fruit... a watermelon...

that is all
melonmuncher
Friend
Friend

Return to The Game Board