Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/otori07org/otori.org/board/common.php on line 88
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 821: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/otori07org/otori.org/board/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/otori07org/otori.org/board/includes/bbcode.php on line 456

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/otori07org/otori.org/board/includes/bbcode.php on line 95

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/otori07org/otori.org/board/includes/bbcode.php on line 95

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4181: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4184: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:88)
Clan Otori • View topic - Thank you, Otori.

Thank you, Otori.

Otori Week 2005 is now over, but all of the threads are preserved here for any curious onlookers.

Moderator: Full Board Control

Thank you, Otori.

Postby monsieur on Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:46 pm

I just wanted to make a general thread to thank you guys for all of the fun activites this week. I really enjoyed the whole experience.
hummel is teh shiznat
monsieur
Friend
Friend

Postby Arkohn on Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:56 pm

And how!
Arkohn
Ex-Otorian
Ex-Otorian

Postby Spaz on Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:28 pm

forshizzle otori, get your cake on, dip set! who MIKE JONES, skeet skeet skeet!
"If you're asking if I've ever made a duplicate pair of shoes to take home and masturbate into, well, of course I have."
Spaz
(Ex-)Otorian of the Month: November

Postby Armak on Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:06 pm

You're welcome, guys! It was fun for us too! :D

Now, who let Spaz out of the gimp box?? :wink:
Armak
Ex-Otorian
Ex-Otorian

Postby Spaz on Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:17 pm

I dunno, ask riddick
"If you're asking if I've ever made a duplicate pair of shoes to take home and masturbate into, well, of course I have."
Spaz

Postby SPNirology on Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:04 am

Yeah, thanks for a "bangin'" week. It was a lot of fun, and to give back to you all, im giving you all 3 e-props, but im taking away 2 of wiggin's 1337ness, so now he only has, 1335, heh heh heh.
SPNirology
Ex-Otorian
Ex-Otorian

Re: Thank you, Otori.

Postby Baltar on Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:06 am

monsieur wrote:I just wanted to make a general thread to thank you guys for all of the fun activites this week. I really enjoyed the whole experience.

Hear, hear! :D
Baltar
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Wiggin on Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:13 am

who MIKE JONES

call and ask... 281-330-8004

jenny- 867-5309

Thank you guys for participating.
Steve, all of your e-prop are belong to me. pwnt
Tagliatelle wrote:You didn't seriously think I was observant, did you?

hehehe

Wiggin
Ex-Otorian
Ex-Otorian

Postby kakashi on Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:31 am

I'm gunna make free avatars for the Otori for free since I am serious sick and tired of being bored.
In-game: mS1mAx(#??????)
kakashi
Visitor
Visitor

Postby datapimp on Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:41 am

keep up the good work! sucks my squirrel meat begzor story wasn't in time, but hey at least it was fun to write!
datapimp
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Armak on Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:44 am

Cialin wrote:wow, thanks so much for the cool gifts! haha, it was funny, when I first got the kmail with "solid chrome box," I didn't know it was a gift package and wondered for a minute how an item could have come in while I was in ronin O_O Silly Cialan... then I realized it was a gift package and couldn't wait to open it :D those were some great themed prizes! thank you again for having the contest. I learned so much about KoL history and famous people and clans. thank you!! :D

Glukthar wrote: Thanks, guys!

Again... you guys threw an absolutely amazing week. Brilliantly thought out from start to finish.

Of course, now you're going to make our efforts to popularize NPZR very difficult... ^_^

Heh, just teasing. In all seriousness: fantasic job. You guys have topped almost every, if not every, clan theme event I've ever been here for. Salud!
Last edited by Armak on Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Armak
Ex-Otorian
Ex-Otorian

Postby Fujiko on Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:51 am

Yes, thank you - both for the gifts and for the fun all week. :)
Fujiko
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Riddick09 on Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:46 am

I have to say guys, you REALLY impressed us with your work.

AMAZING stuff you guys put out.
Riddick09
Ex-Otorian
Ex-Otorian

Postby cardern on Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:38 am

Very nice week! Even though I didn't win anything, I had a lot of fun :P
cardern
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Josh on Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:14 am

We were planning efforts to make NPZR popular? woah!
Josh
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Slashor on Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:40 am

I am really dissapointed I couldn't give everyone who entered my competitions a bit more of a prize. Thanks for the nice words though guys.
Slashor
Friend
Friend

Postby ashamalee on Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:52 am

We'll be back... ;)

Glad you guys loved the week, we truly enjoyed setting it up and looknig through some of the terrific entries we got for many of the compeitions. We hope to see you all back here next time we try something :D
ashamalee
Ex-Otorian
Ex-Otorian

Postby atamand1 on Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:04 pm

Yes, thank you all. Excellent job organizing such an impressive celebration, and, as id it hasn't been said enough by now, happy birthday Otori!
atamand1
Visitor
Visitor

Postby eugene on Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:50 pm

2nded.

And thanks for giving me lots of cool stuff :D
eugene
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Glukthar on Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:23 pm

Josh, I was just teasing them. We're doing quite well on the 1337 Clans list already. :-)

Thanks to Otori for a follow-up package from the Riddle Contest, even though I didn't win (partly 'cause I sorta forgot to follow directions a bit, heh). What's in it, anyway? It's gonna be, like, October, before I'm opening anything... @%@ing HC-Oxy. ;-)
Glukthar
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Josh on Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:22 pm

You know we should just plan something in sekrat and then suddenly pounce the Kingdom like the ninjas we arrrr. Hhhm, maybe something for talk like a pirate day?
Josh
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Popeye on Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:20 pm

Thanks for the 2nd place in the Signature contest. (Sig I am wearing is the competition signature I had made.) Big congrats to Rutabega for beating me, even though I still don't know which signature was his. :\
Popeye
Visitor
Visitor

Postby Armak on Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:36 pm

Rutabega is a lady, and here is her work:

Armak
Ex-Otorian
Ex-Otorian

Postby monsieur on Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:08 pm

bump >.>

I'm evil, I know
hummel is teh shiznat
monsieur
Friend
Friend

Postby Stickly_Man on Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:04 pm

You are an evil evil man.
Stickly_Man
Honoured Otorian
Honoured Otorian

Postby Spaz on Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:51 am

wow, resurrected is more like it
Spaz

Postby Tichondrius on Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:59 am

I guess I'll lock this then...If anyone has anything useful to add, PM me so I re-open it.

Remember kiddies, necroing is bad, mm'kay?

Edit: Opened.
ImageImage
Tichondrius
Daimyo
Daimyo

Postby Deathless on Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:10 pm

I'd also like to thank you all.

Sadly, since I'm stuck in the woods except for about 24 hours on the weekends, I wasn't able to participate in anything, but it was all a very fun read.
On a quest to catch 'em all! 39/59 familiars so far, next goal is a Cheshire Bat.
Deathless
Otorian
Otorian

Postby Tagliatelle on Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 pm

Um... you do realise that this was a year ago, right?
Tagliatelle
Shogun
Shogun

Postby Deathless on Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:15 pm

Nope, I neglected to check the year in the dates of the posts.

Heh heh :oops:
On a quest to catch 'em all! 39/59 familiars so far, next goal is a Cheshire Bat.
Deathless
Otorian
Otorian

Return to The Otorian's Guide To Loathing